Wed, 24 Apr|
Location is TBD
WorldHost Principles of Customer Service
Join us for this one-day WorldHost Principles of Customer Service. Super charge your customer service skills with this worldwide recognised certification.
Time & Location
24 Apr 2024, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Location is TBD
About the event
What is WorldHost Training?
WorldHost™ customer service training is an interactive, engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations. Flexible content ensures that workshops are always highly relevant allowing trainers to adapt the content to suit your organisation. Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost™ training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
For your organisation, WorldHost™ training is the foundation for establishing a culture of excellence and driving business transformation. You’ll be amazed how much people can learn in a single day.
Who is WorldHost™ Training For?
This workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers. This can be across any sector, e.g., Retail, Tourism, Hospitality, Travel etc.
What Does WorldHost™ Training Cover?
· Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
· The importance of making a great first impression
· Applying customer service within your role and sector
· Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
· Leaving a lasting impression
· Planning for professional development
Benefits of WorldHost Programme?
· 1 day programme that is adaptable to multiple roles, sectors or industries
· Easy to contextualise
· Participative and interactive with an applied focus on ‘active learning’
Positive Outcomes For Your Organisation?
· Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
· Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
· Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on online review sites
Better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more. Transform your business and get the recognition you deserve by applying to become a WorldHost™ Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
Complete the Booking Form. Payment for this course can be made by PayPal Business or we can invoice your company.
If paying by PayPal cost is £195 (plus VAT) = £234